Eating healthy is a challenge at times but a must if you want to stay healthy. Last week i saw a blog post by a lady name Kathy Patalsky talking about the TTLA sandwich.
You may be asking what does the TTLA stand for.The TTLA acronym stands for Tempeh, Tomato, Lettuce and Avocado. Vegans have been eating it for years but if you know the Godfather you will no I am no vegan.
I have lost more than 28 pounds in a month by switching to a lower carb, lean meat with some exercise and good sleeping lifestyle that i enjoy.
So I did not think this was my cup of tea but I must say when i tried this sandwich I loved it! If you want to learn how to make the TTLA sandwich her is Kathy's recipe:
Garlic Aioli. For the garlic, you could smash 1-3 raw cloves and use those. Or you could use chopped garlic (either fresh or jarred). And lastly, you could use a few cloves of roasted garlic, which would be really delicious. Next time I am going to try a roasted garlic aioli.
- Bread. I love getting this sandwich on a rye bread or even a sturdy toasted sourdough.
- Pickle. Adding the pickle is a really good flavor upgrade.
- Peppers. Another add-on that I love: roasted bell peppers.
- More spice. Add some pickled jalapeños or maybe even some spicy Dijon mustard if you want a boost of heat.
- Extra Avo. Do not skimp on that avocado. Load it on! I used 3/4 a medium avocado
If your interested in becoming more healthy i would recommend purchasing a Waterproof Blood Pressure, Oxygen, Heart Rate Monitor Smart Watch.